Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holiday Hangover

      It's been ten days after the holiday season (that's excluding january second for the busy bees who had to work that day ...meaning me) and yep, the aftershocks that finally had dented my diet, my skincare and my drive to work are pretty apparent on my state of mind and (ignominiously) my face.

     Sadly, I was not blessed with an invulnerable skin and body type that my face has this tendency to get puffy and my body to bloat when I eat a certain kilogram of food. Boo! Anyway, I'm starting off this blog with a few challenges to myself before the month ends. Obviously, that entails revamping the fashion of how I eat... although, try as I might, I still haven't gotten myself around to eating healthily. So, that basically just means portion control. Dang, wouldn't it be genius to make a month-long diary with photos to see the changes this plan might conceive.... But heck, I still don't have the guts to show a cellulite-infested and flab-inflated face this time of the month.... Trashes my illusions of becoming something I want to be.

     Second would be focusing more on my job. I need to--scratch. Make that imperative. So there, it should be cardinal rule to meet my weekly quota to have the dream moolah I've been supposedly banging my head for.

    Third and lastly (I'm being realistic), I need to be responsible of the things I've endeavored myself to start with. Meaning this blog and that other thing that I should be sharing before the first quarter of the year ends.

So yeah, there goes my first post and hopefully this blog gets updated for the second one.



*** Note to self: READ third challenge
      Self: got that.
                                                                                                      



<(='.'=)>

No comments:

Post a Comment